Sunday, June 28, 2009

Sunday Drive of A Different Sort

We were driving along the highway on our way to a family gathering a couple weeks back when what do we see but this fellow, driving down the road in total comfort. Well, I guess it was comfortable because I can't imagine any other reason that you would drive with a foot out the window!

It took me a couple tries to get this shot because just as I was about to click, the traffic changed and he pulled his foot in and put his hand back on the steering wheel. Luckily it wasn't long before traffic eased up and the hand and foot came back out. Notice that I didn't get a shot of the lovely wildflowers earlier in the day, or the field of goats. Or a city skyline we passed. Nope. Nothing like that. Just some guy's foot. Oh, and my daughter was driving - I try not to take pictures while I'm behind the wheel, although it has happened a time or two...

2 comments:

kenju said...

Thanks for the visit and comment, and I hope you'll come back often.

I don't know how that guy drove like that, but he had to be young. No one over 55 could get their leg up that high! LOL

LUCKY said...

Thats funny but at the same time kinda scary!