Friday, November 21, 2008

Glaring Cats of Evil

Sure, they can seem like wonderful companions, purring sweetly and curling up next to you. But then you get this...the glowing eyes of doom! I suppose you might think that Finko is ticked off at having to wear a dickey. But you would be wrong. she actually enjoys wearing a dickey. She wears it rather well,don't you think? What she doesn't enjoy is being the subject of endless photography.
Rafik got a bit tired of the photo shoot as well and escaped onto my desk. Don't go blaming me, however. My eldest is the one who drove them mad. She took about 40 pictures of the cats - some with her in them, making various faces. You never know what will amuse a 16 year old. It's a wonder she didn't suffer any injuries before the shoot was done. No cats were harmed in the taking of these photos - mildly annoyed, yes, but not harmed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

All cats are evil!

Annieofbluegables said...

my cat is boring. All he wants to do is eat and he constantly nags me the minute I go outside. He also defends his dish from other cats, so there are many fights outside my door over the food. (he is neutered, so we know it is over food and nothing else)
I wish I had a funny cat.
hope you had a happy Thanks-a-lot-day
~a

Nanny Goats In Panties said...

Why is it when I look at these pictures, I hear creepy Psycho music?